Who we are and what we do Click to get info
We are the Waltham Forest Council Business Growth Team. We work with local businesses, investors and employers, and internal teams such as Property, Culture, Business Rates, Adult Learning Service, Strategic Regeneration and others, to support socio-economic growth in the borough.
By submitting your information to us, you are consenting for Waltham Forest Council to be the ‘Controller’ of your data. Waltham Forest Council determines the purposes and means of processing your personal data as stated below.
Business Growth, Investment & Employment Team
Magistrates Building, 1 Farnan Avenue
Walthamstow, London E17 4NX
Phone: 0208 496 3000 Email: email@example.com
Information we hold about you Click to get info
We only collects personal data about you, that we need in order to support your business or enterprise. We will only use personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify internal opportunities which meet your needs.
- For the purposes of service delivery, the Business Growth Team may get in touch with you using the contact information you have provided.
- For the purposes of service delivery, Waltham Forest Council will share your personal information with trusted third party partners such as event organisers, external training and support providers, and internal personnel.
- Your data will be stored on Waltham Forest Council’s secure two-step verification database with access restricted to Waltham Forest Council programme staff.
- Waltham Forest may use different mediums to access your data for portability purposes such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets or other devices. All mediums will be properly safeguarded with security pin codes/passwords.
- You will be able to unsubscribe from communications from Waltham Forest Council at any time
Why we need your information and how we use it Click to get info
There are many different reasons for using personal data, you will know best the particular reasons why you use data. Typical purposes could include marketing, order processing and staff administration.
We hold your data because you have signed up to our mailing list and have consented to us processing your data for the purpose(s) you have provided it, or your data has been collected in person and you have consented to us processing your data for the purpose(s) you have provided it.
We use your data to:
- Notify you of supply chain opportunities, and notification of tenders.
- Notify you of business support programmes and events, which may be of benefit to you.
- Broker business to business connections, where appropriate.
- Invite you to join Council facilitated business networks.
The Lawful Basis for the processing Click to get info
Who your information will be shared with (if applicable) Click to get info
We may share your data with:
- Businesses, where there may be legitimate business to business relationship opportunities
- Business, investment and employment event organisers
- Workspace providers
- External training and support providers
- Other council departments
How long we will keep your information Click to get info
Your personal data will be retained for only as long as you consent to it being held.