What you can expect Click to get info
There are so many things for you and your child to do.
- meet other parents and make new friends
- breastfeeding support
- baby clinics, nutrition and massage support
- advice if you’ve children who have additional needs
- job, career information for you if you’re returning to work
- drop-ins and stay and play
- early years education and childcare
- family fun with activities
- family support and outreach services
- money management and advice sessions
Most activities are free, though some you may have to pay a small amount for.
No need to make an appointment - just come along
How to register Click to get info
If you have a child under five, you can come along and register at your nearest children's centre for free.
The best way for you to register is online.
You can download and complete the registration form (122 KB Word file) and send it back to
313 Billet Road