We’re offering a free collection service for real Christmas trees from Monday 7 January.
To have your real Christmas tree collected it must not:
- be larger than 6ft tall
- have decorations or container at the bottom included
- have other items mixed in with the tree
For residents with wheeled bins
Leave your real Christmas tree next to your bins and it will be collected on your next brown bin collection day. Please ensure the tree is visible from the road for the collection crew, especially if you do not have a brown bin.
Find out your Christmas bin collection days.
For residents living in flats
Please book a free collection for your real Christmas tree.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know:
- the full address of your block of flats
- the location of an agreed collection point – provide as much detail as possible
- how to gain access to the bin store if used as a collection point (route, keys or fobs required)
Trees will collected by ward from Monday 7 January
|Monday 7 January||Tuesday 8 January||Wednesday 9 January||Thursday 10 January|
|Cann Hall||Forest||Chapel End||Valley|
|Cathall||Lea Bridge||William Morris||Larkswood|
|Leytonstone||Markhouse||Higham Hill||Hatch Lane|
|Grove Green||Hoe Street||Wood Street||Endlebury|
|Leyton||High Street||Hale End & Highams Park||Chingford Green|
The waste team will confirm your booking.