Pay by Direct Debit Click to get info
Direct Debit is a way of paying your bills automatically if you have a bank or building society account.
Paying by Direct Debit means you:
- don't have to remember to pay each month
- get a choice of payment dates – 1st, 6th, 10th, 15th, 21st or 28th
- are covered by the Direct Debit guarantee of a refund if something goes wrong
- can cancel at any time
- don't need to queue at a bank or post office to pay
- don't need to write cheques or carry cash
Setting up a Dierct debit is quick and easy to do. Once you give us your details and permission, we do the work of getting your Council Tax instalment from your bank or building society every month.
Please have your bank or building society sort code and account number with you and visit set up a Direct Debit to pay your Council Tax.
Pay online Click to get info
Pay by phone Click to get info
Have your card details and Council Tax account reference ready then call 020 8496 3000.
Pay by Onecard or cash at a Post Office or PayPoint Click to get info
You must pay your Council Tax bill at least 7 days before the due date for it to reach our account on time.
Show your bill with the bar code on or the pop out card you received with your initial bill for cash payments at PayPoint locations.
Download a list of your nearest PayPoints and Post Offices (Excel file, 113KB)