Member services and facilities Click to get info
Lea Bridge Library offers the following free services and facilities for members:
- books: print titles, eBooks and eAudiobooks available for loan or download
- newspapers and magazines: latest editions available to read in the library
- computers: PCs with Microsoft Office software and internet access
- Wi-Fi internet access available throughout the building
- online courses: access a range of free learning material, including language lessons, driving theory test preparation, and computing skills lessons
- public toilet (wheelchair accessible) and baby change facility
Library members can also access the following 'paid for' services with their library card:
- printing and photocopying
- room hire
Visit the Waltham Forest Libraries Arena website for more information on the above services. Alternatively, give us a call or visit us in person.
Regular events and activities calendar Click to get info
- Conversation class 1pm-2.30pm (term time only)
- Asian Women Wellbeing Workshop, 12pm-2.30pm
- Rhyme Time, 10am-10.45 and 11.15-12pm (term time only)
- Craft event, 1.30pm-2.30pm
For further details and availability for any specific event, get in touch or ask a member of library staff.
The library also hosts a series of special events and seasonal activities throughout the year. To find out more and book tickets, visit the Waltham Forest Libraries Arena website.