New phone line for PCN enquiries Click to get info
Telephone: 0203 092 0112, Option 6
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
You can use this phone line for PCN enquiries, such as:
- have you received my challenge?
- how long do I need to wait for a response?
- I’ve lost my PCN, how do I make payment?
- I've received a PCN but have sold the vehicle, what do I do?
This number is not for making challenges or representations about your PCN.
Please see our PCN challenges web page for details of how to do this.
Parking penalty charge notice (PCN) charges Click to get info
Parking penalty charge notice and associated charges in Waltham Forest have been agreed by London Councils and approved by the Mayor of London and the Secretary of State for Transport.
The penalty charge notice is based on the severity of the contravention. The penalty charges issued within the London Borough of Waltham Forest are currently:
For a penalty charge notice issued at the higher rate
- £130 reduced to £65 if paid within the appropriate discount period from the date the PCN is issued.
For a penalty charge notice issued at the lower rate
- £80 reduced to £40 if paid within the appropriate discount period from the date the parking penalty charge notice is issued.
For a parking penalty charge notice issued for bus lane violations and moving traffic contraventions
- £130 reduced to £65 if paid within the appropriate discount period from the date the parking penalty charge notice is issued.
This type of parking penalty charge notice is issued with the help of CCTV cameras. Images are captured using vehicles or mounted cameras and sent by post to the registered keeper of the vehicle.
Other additional parking charges
- £70 to release from clamp (plus payment of the PCN)
- £200 to release from pound (plus payment of the PCN)
- £40 storage per day (plus payment of the PCN)
- £70 disposal from the pound