New consultations Click to get info
Draft Local Plan Consultation: The Council has prepared a draft new Local Plan document for consultation during the period Monday 22 July to Monday 30 September 2019. Please visit the new Local Plan page for full details of this consultation.
Our preferred method for receiving consultation responses is through the consultation portal.
Alternatively, you can submit comments in writing either:
- via email: email@example.com
- via letter: Planning Policy, The Magistrates, 1 Farnan Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17 4NX
All comments must be received by 5pm on Friday, Monday 30 September 2019
Varied Article 4 direction for B1a offices
Please see our Article 4 direction page for full details of this consultation.
Recent consultations (now closed) Click to get info
- Design Charter for Schools - closed 23 March 2018
- Call for sites for the 2016 Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) - closed 30 June 2016
- Housing delivery supplementary planning document - draft document published for consultation during the period 9 December 2015 – 20 January 2016
- Norlington Road industrial site supplementary planning document - consultation on draft plan from 20 November – 18 December 2015
- Non-Immediate Article 4 Direction for Light Industrial Units - closed 6 January 2017
- Planning Obligations supplementary planning document (2017) - closed 10 April 2017
- New South Grove / St James Street supplementary planning document (2017) - closed 10 April 2017
- Non-Immediate Article 4 Direction for A1 (shops) - closed 4 September 2017
- Non-Immediate Article 4 Direction for B1a (offices) - closed 4 September 2017
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report - Consultation 2017 - closed 28 August 2017
- New Local Plan Direction of Travel - closed 22 December 2017
Have your say Click to get info
You can use the electronic consultation system which enables you to register on the consultation database, make representations on consultation documents online and view all comments which have been made.
It’s easy to use and will acknowledge and provide you with a copy of your comment, if required. It enables efficient processing and analysis of comments received.
There is a site tour guide to help you through the process, but if you experience any problems using the system please contact the Planning Policy Team