Currently the site has industrial units on it which are reaching the end of their economic life.
What is planned?
A mixed-use development providing:
- Private and affordable apartments
- Ground and first floor commercial /employment space
- Capacity to facilitate a 1,500 sq metre Health and Care Hub.
Who is doing the work?
The site will be marketed by Waltham Forest Council to seek a development partner or may be delivered by Sixty Bricks which is a property development company created by Waltham Forest Council to maximise the delivery of affordable housing in the borough.
What happens when?
The site will either be put on the market or transferred to Sixty Bricks during 2018.
Consultation will take place with local residents, businesses and other stakeholders as part of the planning application process.
It is hoped work will start on site in summer 2019 at the earliest.
Keeping you informed
On Tuesday 3 July 2018 the Council held an information session at South Grove Primary School, Ringwood Road, Walthamstow, E17 8PW where residents, businesses and other stakeholders were able to find out more about proposals for regeneration of the St James’ Quarter, and ask questions about the proposals.
Download the St James' Quarter information session presentation
You can sign up to receive email newsletters about the St James' Quarter
- Download the Have Your Say email newsletter 13 September 2019
- Download the St James Quarter email newsletter 23 August 2019
- Download St James' Quarter email newsletter 02 August 2019
- Download the St James' Quarter summer newsletter 2018
More details of the St James Quarter Regeneration can be found here.
Follow us on Twitter using #74BrunnerRoad
More information is available from: