Blackhorse Mills is the name for a mixed use development planned for Green Ferry Way, Walthamstow, in the Blackhorse Lane regeneration area.
What is planned?
The development includes:
- 479 build to rent properties including 104 homes at London Living Rent.
- 2,000 sq metres of commercial and community space which could include a microbrewery, grocery store and start-up business units
- an outdoor landscaped area for residents to enjoy, with more than 200 new trees and other plants separating the reservoirs from the buildings.
What happens when?
Construction work is underway.
The scheme is due for completion in December 2019.
Who is doing the work?
Legal and General is developing this site.
Keeping you informed
You can download copies of newsletters:
- Download the Blackhorse Lane email newsletter 24 June 2019
- Download the Blackhorse Lane email newsletter 22 February 2019
- Summer 2018
Follow us on Twitter using #BlackhorseMills
More information is available from: