A significant part of this site has already been developed:
- Gnome House, a new community arts centre which opened in May 2015. It provides local residents with a large community and creative space used for conferences, exhibitions, parties, weddings and performances. A meeting room is also available for hire and there is also has a printmaking studio called Inky Cuttlefish on the ground floor and a new café.
- Mannequin House which houses 517 students from universities across London and new commercial units on the ground floor
- ‘Fizzy Living’ has delivered 111 private rented sector homes
- The Blackhorse Lane entrance to a new linear park has been completed
- A new central energy centre has been built that will provide hot water and heating for this and neighbouring new developments.
What is planned?
The Eclipse residential development will provide 507 homes, of which 40 will be shared ownership and 24 will be affordable rent.
What happens when?
Work has started and is due to be completed during 2020.
Who is doing the work?
Taylor Wimpey is developing this site.
Keeping you informed
You can download copies of newsletters:
- Summer 2018
Follow us on Twitter using #MandoraSite
More information is available from: