On this page, you can tell us about a change of address affecting Council Tax.
Please choose the correct form below, depending on your circumstances.
Use the 'change of address' form if:
- you're moving out of the borough (including moving abroad)
- you're moving within the borough
- you're moving into Waltham Forest from another borough
Before you start:
- If you're moving out of the borough, or within the borough, you’ll need to log in, or sign up, to My Account first. You don't need to do this if you're moving here from another borough.
- Then you need to link your Council Tax account (first time only)
Use the 'change of address on behalf of someone' form if:
- someone who doesn't live with you, such as a relative, or someone you care for, is moving
- someone is moving in, or out of, your household
Use the 'Council Tax enquiry' form if:
- you're a landlord and you want to let us know that your tenants have changed