We are conducting a review of the polling districts, polling places and polling stations in the borough and we’d like your views.
If you live in the borough of Waltham Forest, or the parliamentary constituencies of Chingford and Woodford Green, Leyton and Wanstead, or Walthamstow, you can give us your views.
Please read the report:
- Polling district review report - March 2019 (PDF 3.7MB)
We’re particularly interested in hearing the views disabled residents, or any person or body with expertise in access for persons with any type of disability.
When you give your views through the official channels, this is called ‘making a representation.
If you’re making representations against the use of a particular location, please suggest places that may instead be used as polling places, and reasons why these should be considered as alternatives.
How to give your views
- public consultation period is now closed
18th March 2019
- publication of notice and commencement of the review
- publication of the (Acting) Returning Officer (ARO)’s comments and proposals
- start of public consultation period (four weeks)
15 April 2019
- public consultation period closes
17 October 2019
- final proposals considered at full meeting of the Waltham Forest Borough Council
See our review of polling stations page, for more details, and to read about past reviews.