Pay and display parking Click to get info
On-street pay and display parking is available in the Walthamstow High Street area.
Pay and display parking charges
- 1 hour: £1.70
- 2 hour: £3.40
Pay and display tickets must be clearly displayed in your vehicle or it may become subject to enforcement action.
To report a faulty pay and display machine please call the parking services helpline on 0203 092 0112 and select option 5.
Voucher parking Click to get info
Parking vouchers allow you to park in cashless parking bays around town centres where parking is restricted. Vouchers can be bought from outlets in the borough including local businesses and shops.
Where can you buy a parking voucher
Vouchers can be purchased from local outlets displaying the parking voucher sign. You can also find an outlet near you in the documents below:
- Parking voucher outlets in E4 (52KB PDF file)
- Parking voucher outlets in E10 (45KB PDF file)
- Parking voucher outlets in E11 (44KB PDF file)
- Parking voucher outlets in E15 (37KB PDF file)
- Parking voucher outlets in E17 (48KB PDF file)
Failure to fully comply with the instructions given on the reverse of the voucher could lead to the vehicle being issued with a penalty charge notice (PCN) or the vehicle being clamped or removed.
Parking voucher charges
- 30 minute voucher: £1.25 each
- 1 hour voucher: £2.40 each
- Daily voucher: £11 each (only valid in bays indicating 'Daily Voucher Bay')
These charges also apply to the on-street pay and display scheme in operation adjacent to the western end of the High Street Walthamstow. The voucher parking schemes and pay and display are not operational on bank and public holidays.
Conditions of use
You are liable to a PCN, clamp and removal if you:
- Fail to clearly display a correctly validated voucher (at all times)
- Overstay the period of time purchased
- Falsely indicate the time the vehicle was parked
- Return to the same parking place within one hour of leaving
- Replace the initial vouchers
- Display more than two vouchers in a bay within a two-hour limit