The Mayor’s Young Londoners Fund Click to get info
The Mayor’s Young Londoners Fund (YLF) is helping children and young people to fulfil their potential, particularly those at risk of getting caught up in crime. It supports a wide range of local community projects providing activities for young Londoners.
It is currently open for applications with a deadline of 12 July 2019.
A local information event was held on 22 May 2019 to tell prospective applicants about the fund and the application process. You can view the main presentation as well as a presentation delivered by London Borough of Waltham Forest’s Community Safety Team which provided borough-wide data to support applications.
Key documents Click to get info
Download key documents here:
- Young Londoners Fund Round Two Information Session Slides 22 May
- Violence Reduction Partnership Briefing for VCS 22 May 19
- Video feedback from GLA youth peer supporters on Round One YLF applications (available soon)
- GLA list of open funding opportunities, March 2019
- GLA list of funding opportunities for schools and colleges, March 2019
- Slides from a Share and Learn session for Round One YLF grant recipients, for information (shared by Saddique from WF Young Carers project)
Events Click to get info
There will be a further network event on 24 June at One Hoe Street (time TBC) with the support of the Waltham Forest Young Advisors. This event is designed for prospective applicants to seek feedback from young people about their YLF proposals. It is essential to book for this event.
The provisional date for the next full meeting is 18 July in the morning, to be confirmed and details shared here once available.