Council Tax guide and expenditure Click to get info
- Your guide to Council Tax 2016-17 (1MB PDF)
- Letter from the Leader on Council Tax (59KB PDF file)
- Council Tax financial information 2016-17 (25KB PDF file)
- Greater London Authority Council Tax leaflet 2016-17 (67KB PDF file)
- Council Tax - how to contact us, paying the bill, translations from the back of your bill (90.05KB PDF file)
- Pay for your council services online (154KB PDF file)
- Council Tax and Business Rates Recovery Guide (558KB PDF file)
- Council Tax Support can help you pay your Council Tax if you are on a low income or get some benefits.
How we use your Council Tax Click to get info
We use your Council Tax to pay for many local services like emergency services, rubbish collection, libraries, schools, street lights and much more.
Some of the money goes to pay for the Greater London Authority (GLA) spending.
How we calculate your Council Tax Click to get info
Council Tax charges for 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017 Click to get info
Council Tax payable for each band
These figures don’t take account of any discounts, benefits, or other reductions you may be entitled to.
|Council Tax Band||Charge for 2016/17|
- There is a 6.4% decrease in the Greater London Authority's spending
- There is a 2% increase for Waltham Forest Council spending
- The overall percentage increase is 1.86%