Council Tax guide and expenditure Click to get info
- Your guide to Council Tax 2018-19 (489KB PDF file)
- Council Tax financial information 2018-19 (22KB PDF file)
- How the Greater London Authority uses Council Tax 2018-19 (60KB PDF file)
- Letter from the Leader on Council Tax (51KB PDF file)
- Council Tax - how to contact us, paying the bill, translations from the back of your bill (35KB PDF file)
- Pay for your council services online (154KB PDF file)
- Your guide to Council Tax and Business Rates recovery (558KB PDF file)
- Council Tax Support can help you pay your Council Tax if you are on a low income or get some benefits.
- Levying bodies (34KB PDF file)
How we use your Council Tax Click to get info
We use your Council Tax to pay for many local services like emergency services, rubbish collection, libraries, schools, street lights and much more.
Some of the money goes to pay for the Greater London Authority (GLA) spending.
How we calculate your Council Tax Click to get info
Council Tax charges for 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019 Click to get info
These figures don’t take account of any discounts, benefits, or other reductions you may be entitled to.
|Council Tax band||
Value of your home on
|LBWF Share||GLA Share|
|A||Up to and including £40,00||£1076.65||£880.50||£196.15|
|B||£40,001 to £52,000||£1256.09||£1027.24||£228.85|
|C||£52,001 to £68,000||£1435.53||£1173.99||£261.54|
|D||£68,001 to £88,000||£1614.97||£1320.74||£294.23|
|E||£88,001 to £120,000||£1973.85||£1614.24||£359.61|
|F||£120,001 to £160,000||£2332.73||£1907.73||£425.00|
|G||£160,001 to £320,000||£2691.62||£2201.24||£490.38|
|H||More than £320,000||£3229.94||£2641.48||£588.46|