The companies listed below provide flexible workspace and desk space. If you're a self-employed freelancer, a sole trader or a micro or small business not ready to take on a whole commercial property, you might be able to find the workspace you need.
Please contact the company directly. You can find their details on their websites, by following the links from this page.
- Switchboard Studios: 26 newly-refurbished self-contained studios for start-up and small creative businesses, at the heart of the Blackhorse Lane creative enterprise zone
- Blackhorse Workshop: public access wood and metal workshop, with separate desk units in an open-plan studio
- Creative Works: two floors of co-working, office and meeting room space, with an in-house apprenticeship scheme facilitated by Big Creative Education
- Eternity House: new offices for start-ups and small businesses
- Mainyard Studios: 12 maker studios and four sound-proofed music studios
Arbeit: creative studio space with on-site parking and 24 hour access, close to the station
- This Time Next Year: flexible co-working desk space and studios for four to ten people
- Regent 88: 41 modern offices, with meeting rooms, cafe and on-site parking
- Central Parade: co-working desk space and nine studios in a mixed-use creative hub
- Creche and Co: pop-up creche and co-working space in a house in Walthamstow, Monday and Thursday mornings only.
- Indycube: flexible co-working space with meeting rooms
- The Tramworks: office and studio space for small to medium sized businesses
- Wood Street Studios: artist studios and co-working space
- Ma-Wah: membership-led maker space with printing resources available to hire
Library meeting room hire: various sizes are available in our libraries at Hale End, Lea Bridge, Leyton, Leytonstone, Walthamstow and Wood Street.